Tropicana Residence, Side

LOCATION ON MAPEnlarge map

Contact

Please contact us anytime for assistance.




Ring oss

Call us
Tel. +358407085887

send epost

Mail us
E-mail : info coastalturkey.com


Skype us
Skype ID : coastalturkey

nor member

TROPICANA RESIDENCE

Price: from €109.000
Tropicana Residence - Like a safe haven with great location in Side.

True five-star luxury residence with great onsite facilities. The complex enjoys low-rise, low-volume feel in gated community with top security level. Tropical-inspired surroundings give Tropicana Residence an unique touch in Side, on a spacious 12 000 m2 plot of which just 15% have been built leaving 85% of the area for the gardens.

Onsite facilities:

  • Children pool
  • Cafe bar with WiFi
  • BBQ area
  • Fitness center
  • Garden park

Tropicana residence in side is a peaceful home away from the busy phase of life. The residence is well located near urban centers as well as secluded to keep out the city noise and maintain a calm atmosphere for the residents to enjoy. The residence provides three types of units available;

      • 2 bedroom apartments with an American style fitted kitchen, where one of the bedrooms is en suite and spacious and an additional WC. The units come in 99m2 and 111m2 with terraces overlooking the compound.

    • 3 bedroom duplex apartments with separate kitchen, two en-suite bedrooms plus an additional WC. These units are 191m2.
Apartment layouts available in this property : 2+1, 3+1

Please contact us for floor plans, prices and more information.

Property Information
Property type Apartment Distance to beach 1300 m
Status Under Construction Distance to city / town 400 m
Completion date / year 2012 Distance to airport 64 km
City / town Side Distance to shopping 200 m
Area Centre Prices from €109.000
Plot size 12000 m² Prices to €189.000

*Particulars and figures shown on this page are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract

REQUEST MORE INFO

Similar properties

Gardenia Residence, Side
Price: € 89.000
Type: Apartment
Size: Apartment
Bedrooms: 0
Cakir Residence, Mahmutlar
Price: € 104.000
Type: Apartment
Size: Apartment
Bedrooms: 2
Moonlight Residence, Konya..
Price: € 43.500
Type: Apartment
Size: Apartment
Bedrooms: 1
Hillside Homes, Alanya
Price: € 215.000
Type: Apartment
Size: Apartment
Bedrooms: 0
Spring Apartments, Side
Price: € 108.900
Type: Apartment
Size: Apartment
Bedrooms: 2