Gardenia Residence, Side

LOCATION ON MAPEnlarge map

Contact

Please contact us anytime for assistance.




Ring oss

Call us
Tel. +358407085887

send epost

Mail us
E-mail : info coastalturkey.com


Skype us
Skype ID : coastalturkey

nor member

GARDENIA RESIDENCE

Price: from €89.000
Gardenia Luxury Apartments consists of 44 lavish apartments - a selection of single, double or triple bedrooms. Covering total area of 5420 square meters and are closely and centrally positioned in Side.

Design

Gardenia Residence in Side is a unique blend of modern Mediterranean colors that merge to form an exquisitely new brand of architecture. With an aim of giving you uniqueness and comfort, engineers, architects and designers have put minds together and considered all details to make Gardenia Residence something that makes an impression and stands out from other developments in the area.

Size

Owning an apartment in Gardenia Residence is worth the price considering the enormous space inside, the modernity of the apartment and its central locale from Sides major sites and amenities. Despite the total 44 apartments, the Gardenia Residence layout has accommodated massive garden and biggest pools in the region.

Main features

Centrally located to the Side centre, Gardenia Residence has a plot size of 5420 square meters. However, only 20% of the plot is built. The remaining 80% (4336 m2) is landscaped with beautiful gardens and really large swimming pool of about 450m2. You may also swim in indoor swimming pool that can be heated in cold season. Moreover, you can share with others sauna and fitness center facilities.

Interiors and exteriors

The interiors of Gardenia Residence have top quality color finishing with cold and hot air conditioners. The exteriors have steel doors with high quality locks for security. Balcony doors and the windows are double glazed and fitted with shutters.

Features of the apartments

  • Spot lights
  • Satellite TV
  • Telephone and internet access
  • Fully fitted branded appliances, mostly from Siemens
  • Splash ceramic tiles, furnished cabinets, and automatic ventilation for bathrooms

More Luxury upgrades

Furthermore, if you own an apartment in Gardenia Residence you can request upgrades that include marble flooring, wooden floors and bathroom under floor heating. You can also request modifications for your bathroom, kitchen appliances, kitchen cabinets and a fire place.

Apartment layouts available in this property : 1+1, 2+1, 3+1

Please contact us for floor plans, prices and more information.

Property Information
Property type Apartment Distance to beach 900 m
Status Under construction Distance to city / town 900 m
Completion date / year 2012 Distance to airport 63 km
City / town Side Distance to shopping 100 m
Area City Prices from €89.000
Plot size 5420 m²    

*Particulars and figures shown on this page are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract

REQUEST MORE INFO

Similar properties

Babylon Beach, Side
Price: € 90.100
Type: Apartment
Size: Apartment
Bedrooms: 1
Belek Apartments
Price: € 95.000
Type: Apartment
Size: Apartment
Bedrooms: 2
Oriza Park Antalya
Price: € 450.000
Type: Apartment
Size: Apartment
Bedrooms: 0
Sun Palace, Alanya
Price: € 68.000
Type: Apartment
Size: Apartment
Bedrooms: 4
Aqua Garden, Side
Price: € 99.000
Type: Apartment
Size: Apartment
Bedrooms: 3